- Participate in architecture, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of our iOS apps.
- Work on bug fixing and application performance improvement.
- Responsible for engineering best practices leading to the excellent overall quality of software.
- Using and understanding code from Open Source.
- Writing high-quality code, participating in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (no lone wolves).
- The minimum experience should be 3 years in iOS development.
- Solid experience of programming in Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, deal with different iOS versions, deal with different screen sizes, push notifications, Xcode.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of sensors like Accelerometer and Camera.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
|Job Category||R & D|